- Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet: allows you to send and receive crypto assets, securely and conveniently. Your Ledger hardware wallet can easily be connected into a computer and managed through the Ledger Live companion app. The Ledger Nano S keeps your private keys protected
- Secure: Your confidential data is never exposed: it is stored inside a strongly isolated Secure Chip, and locked by an 8 digit PIN code
- Multicurrency: enables you to manage multiple assets on the same device, and supports over 30 cryptocurrencies and all ERC20 tokens
- Easy to use: designed around an intuitive user experience. check and confirm transactions on the built-in display and confirm with using the two physical buttons (anti-malware second factor verification)
- The Ledger OTG Kit contains all the cables and adapters you need to connect your Ledger hardware wallets to your Android phone or USB Type‑C laptops (Apple MacBook compatible).
Details: Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet v1.4 plus the Ledger OTG (On The Go) kit bundled together and sold by Ledger for less than the two purchased separately. Check and confirm transactions on the display and confirm with using the physical buttons (anti-malware second factor) Your confidential data is never exposed: it is secured inside a strongly isolated environment locked by a PIN code Use companion apps such as cryptocurrencies wallets, and also FIDO U2F, GPG, SSH or build your own applications Ledger Nano S supports the FIDO Universal Second Factor authentication standard on Google, Dropbox, GitHub or Dashlane Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet. Easy restoration on any Ledger device or compatible wallets (BIP39/BIP44)
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.2 x 2.1 inches