- The Ledger Nano S with the latest firmware version 1.4
- Allows you to send and receive crypto assets, securely and conveniently. The Ledger Nano S keeps your private keys protected
- Stored inside a strongly isolated Secure Chip, and locked by an 8 digit PIN code
- Supports over 30 cryptocurrencies and all ERC20 tokens
- Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet, and can easily be restored on any Ledger device
Details: Ten years ago, Satoshi Nakamoto published a white paper called "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System", describing Bitcoin, the world's first peer-to-peer and decentralized monetary system. The Ledger Nano S - White Paper Edition is meant as an homage to this iconic date, with its white casing, special engraving and made for the occasion.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.3 x 1.3 inches