- Limited Edition Ledger Nano S celebrating the first cryptocurrency purchase of 2 pizzas for 10,000 BTC 8 years ago!
- Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet: allows you to send and receive cryptocurrency and offers secured storage and geared towards convenience. Hardware wallets can be easily plugged into phone or computer. The Zcash wallet keeps data confidential and can be locked by a PIN code
- Compatibility Apps: ideal to use with companion apps such as crypto-currency wallets, FIDO U2F, SSH. This digital currency wallet supports FIDO universal second factor authentication standard on Google, Dropbox, GitHub or Dashlane
- Ethereum Crypto-currency Wallet: smart and ergonomic design makes it easy to carry the hardware wallet anywhere and can be kept in small pockets easily. Ultra-safe cryptocurrency wallet checks and confirms transactions on the display
- Nano S Wallet Supports: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Ark (ARK), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Expanse (EXP), Dash (DASH), Digibyte (DGB), Dogecoin (DOGE), Komodo (KMD), Litecoin (LTC), NEO (NEO), Pivx (PIVX), Posw Coin (POSW), Qtum(QTUM), Stealthcoin (XST), Stellar Lumens (XLM), Stratis (STRAT), Ubiq (UBQ), Vertcoin (VTC), Viacoin (VIA), Ripple (XRP), Zcash (ZEC)
Details: Ledger is making this limited edition hardware wallet available to celebrate the purchase, 8 years ago this year, of two pizzas for 10,000 BTC. This customized Ledger Nano S includes a red & silver Nano S, the USB cable, a customized box and some other keepsakes making this a truly special product.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.1 x 1.3 inches